DRIVER (FULLTIME, 40 HRS/WEEK).
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany is looking for an experienced, forward-thinking driver to join our team as soon as possible. The ideal candidate for this position will have several years’ driving experience and preferably a sound knowledge of motorcar mechanical work. The driver will be responsible for a variety of duties as outlined below.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Transportation of employees/guests of the German Embassy
- Keeping a drivers logbook
- Maintenance of the Embassy’s vehicles – cleaning, repairs, service
- Office related messenger duties, pick up/drop off services
- Full driver’s licence
- Several years local driving experience, local knowledge
- Basic PC and navigation skills
- Good communication and organization skills
- Good command of the English language both oral and written
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Honesty and discretion
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility
The duration of the employment is limited to one year with the possibility of extension.
The salary is fixed on a local scheme basis, normal working time is 40hrs/week, flexible working hours. Must be willing to work overtime in return for time in lieu.
Candidates must fulfill the requirements of legal residence in Singapore.
Please send in your application no later than 05.01.2020 with the following documents
- CV with photo,
- Copy of passport and (if applicable) residence permit,
- Copies of graduation documents/drivers licence,
- Copies of proof of language skills,
- References and other proof of experience
by email only to the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany: email@example.com
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. Should you have not heard back from us by 01.02.2020 your application was not successful.
Interviews will most probably be held 9-17 January 2020.
One of the goals of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany is the professional development of women. Thus applications from women are explicitly encouraged.