The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany Singapore seeks at the earliest possible a PART TIME (19,5 h/WeEK) OFFICE ASSISTANT (m/F/D)
FOR THE LEGAL- And CONSULAR SECTION
The Position includes the following focal tasks:
- Processing of passport/visa applications and other consular matters at the counter as well as in the backoffice including fee-billing
- Advising applicants on passport and visa procedures, particularly written and oral information in German and English, correspondence with German authorities
- Record keeping and filing
- Answering individual inquiries addressed to the legal and consular department
- Secondary school certificate
- Work experience in the work area is desirable
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- Good computer skills
- Service awareness, good manners, distinct ability to work in a team, flexibility, resilience and dedication, diligence and reliability
On-the-job training of the relevant legal standards is provided at the workplace. The remuneration is based on customary local terms and conditions.
Only applicants who meet Singapore's employment and residence law requirements can be considered.
The contractual conditions are based on local law. The employment contract is initially limited for one year. The possibility of extension exists.
The Federal Foreign Office has set itself the goal of promoting women professionally and expressly invites qualified women to apply.
After a successful selection process, proof of health suitability must be provided (through a medical examination at a clinic of the embassy’s choice) before being hired. In addition, a personal / security check is carried out. Your willingness to participate is assumed.
Please send your application by January 3, 2022, 11.59 p.m. (term of exclusion) with the following documents
- Complete curriculum vitae in tabular form in German or English (passport photo optional)
- Letter of motivation in German and English
- School-leaving certificate
- Proof of professional training
- Job references and references from previous professional activities
- Copy of your passport or identity card
Please note that only complete and timely applications will be considered. Application documents will not be returned. Please send inquiries regarding the advertised position to: email@example.com
Applicants who are shortlisted will be invited to an interview on January 2022.
Travel expenses for the interview will not be reimbursed.
Information on data protection in accordance with Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can be found here: Data protection