Situation in Germany - travel restrictions and quarantine measures
As of October 27th, 2020, Germany has lifted all entry restrictions for people living in Singapore.
Please note: Due to ongoing measures to prevent a further pandemic spread within Germany, that include the restriction to stay in hotels or tourism travel within Germany, your travel purpose might not always be feasible. Therefore, please check prior to departure in order to make sure that you are able to reasonably prove your travel purpose when entering Germany.
Last verified on 25. November 2020: Singapore is not a risk area, so there is no quarantine required after entry. The Robert Koch Institute publishes a continuously updated list of risk areas: Risk area
Kindly also consult the website of the specific German federal state to which you are travelling or in which you have your residence or intend to stay for more details, as rules may vary from state to state.
- Information for persons entering Germany by the Federal Ministry of Health in connection with the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2: Federal Ministry of Health
- Coronavirus and entry restrictions: 6 things travellers to Germany need to know
- An overview of competent federal state authorities can be found here: Overview
- Your locally competent public health office (Gesundheitsamt) can be found online here
- A useful of collection links and Information in English on the Covid-19 Pandemic in Germany is available on the website of the Commissioner for Integration of the Federal Government