Join a prestigious network for sustainability research, gain unique access to Germany’s leading scientists, and become part of an international exchange on innovative green ideas.
A sustainable future needs bright young minds. Are you a promising researcher who is looking to create a better, more sustainable future for all? Are you working on sustainable, innovative ideas to help realise the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? Are you interested in diving deeper into Germany’s approach to research for sustainability?
Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development invites you to apply for this year’s programme. Share your innovative ideas and lay the foundation for long-lasting collaborations with German research institutions and international researchers. Make your contributions Count!
The Green Talents Award 2021 includes:
▪ Invitation to a 7-day Virtual Science Forum in October 2021:
- “Science Sessions” with leading German sustainability facilities, institutions and companies, which will virtually provide exclusive insights into their leading-edge research and Projects,
- Virtual appointments with German experts of your choice to discuss possibilities for upcoming joint research and cooperation efforts,
- A wide range of workshops dedicated to the SDGs and advancing your scientific career,
- Networking opportunities with other Green Talents, participating Green Talents alumni and researchers,
- Formal Virtual Award Ceremony with your fellow Green Talents and special guests.
▪ A fully funded on-site research stay of up to three months at an institution of your choice in Germany in 2022,
▪ Exclusive access to the distinguished Green Talents alumni network.
For more information, including a competition flyer and trailer, please visit
Deadline for submission: 19 May 2021, 2 p.m. CEST.